Free energy-saving workshops for employees
What does this involve?
Help your staff save energy at home with Home Energy Scotland’s free and interactive employee engagement services, funded by the Scottish Government. The workshops are tailored to suit your specific needs and cover a range of topics:
- energy efficiency – how to save energy and reduce fuel bills while keeping warm at home
- sustainable travel – explore greener ways to get around, from active travel to electric vehicles
- saving water – ways to use water wisely, delivered in partnership with Scottish Water
Home Energy Scotland can also support your organisation with:
- employee engagement strategy: learn how to create a valuable, sustainable programme for your team, from developing an action plan to implementing and evaluating activity
- one-to-one support to help your employees, including:
- guidance on funding, including grants and loans for energy efficient boilers, insulation, home renewables and electric vehicles
- information on how to go green and save, with specialist advice about home renewables and solid wall insulation
- visits to green homes and the opportunity to talk to householders on the Green Homes Network
What does this cost?
These employee engagement services are fully funded by the Scottish Government and free for businesses and employees.
Who is this for?
Employees of businesses in Scotland.
How long does this take?
Workshops and other training can be arranged for a time that suits your organisation. Workshops typically last between 1 and 1.5 hours, but this can be tailored to suit your requirements.
If you organisation is unable to host a workshop, please consider enrolling in Home Energy Scotland’s e-learning module so your employees can benefit from the training at a time that suits them.
To book a workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the Home Energy Scotland website for more information.